Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oscar Fever

  There is always that one night where stars gather to vie for the chance to meet the infamous OSCAR. I'm not talking about blind dates or mere party scenes with hungry paparazzi. I'm talking about the Academy Awards. That one night where stars get to dress up and flash there pearly whites as they are awarded with Osky-dear.


  I, on the other hand look forward to this momentous event to check out their bedazzled outfits and over the top jewelry. Although it is an amazing feeling to applaud those who take home Oscar, it has always been the red carpet that captured more of my intrigue.


  Let me showcase who I think where the Best dressed of the night. Now, this is me acting as a fashion police. This has got to be fun. ;)


TOP 10 BEST DRESSED:


10.)  Judy Greer had the illusion of killer curves with her Monique Lhuillier design gown.


9.) Sean "Diddy" Combs always looked good in tux. It must go with the attitude.


 8.)Nancy O'Dell captured my interest when she wore this stand out canary yellow gown featuring a black lacey overlay.

 7.)Octavia Spencer wore an off-white jeweled Tadashi Shoji gown. Elegantly tailored for her.


6.) Emma Stone dons a red Giambattista Valli Couture gown.


5.) Mila Jovovich stunned the crowd in her gorgeous white Elie Saab Couture one-shoulder gown.

4.)Kate Mara's pale pink beaded Jack Guisso Couture creation gave that romantic feel.

3.) Angelina Jolie's black Atelier Versace gown featured a thigh-slit showing off her amazing legs.

 2.) Sandra Bullock's white-and-black crepe Marchesa gown with a twist. I heart the beautifully draped back.

1.)Rooney Mara rocked a delicate white Givenchy Couture gown. Simple yet stunning.


  Now this is my list, your favorite may be different from mine. I like simple elegance as seen on my choices. I sometimes enjoy rocking over-the-top pieces but I prefer the classics. As an addition to my list, I would like to congratulate Merryl Streep on her win as Best Actress. She may have had a wild connection with Oscar prior to the celebration. She donned a gold lame drape gown by Lanvin. It totally matched her trophy. ;)



I can't wait for 2013's 85th Annual Academy Awards Night. =) Kudos to the winners! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment