Monday, August 16, 2010

The 100php dress! =)

After watching Letter's to Juliet (Aug. 10, 2010) my good friend and I went on a bargain hunt. We haven't done this in a while but it was so much fun. See, I'm a big fan of thrift fashion. I consider my fab finds as treasures. You never know what you find in a thrift store. I tell you, I can afford all the labels but nothing beats what you find in "ukay-ukay". Here's a dress I found for 100php. Can you believe it? This dress costs almost a thousand pesos in the internet, that's exclusive of shipping fees.
Dress (anonymous), Bag (vintage - mom's closet), Shoes (mags store), Jewelry (dumask.multiply.com)

 Like I said before. You can never judge a store. It's just a matter of digging up. Dab a handful of patience..tada! You get a masterpiece. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment