Monday, August 9, 2010

Miss Snuffles hates rainy days

For the past days I've been having headaches and yes runny-nose. Boo! The weather and I don't mesh well. I thought I loved the rain - with it's cozy effect and cool vibes. I'm beginning to think twice about it.. I'm sick as hell. Missing out on my daily routine and supposed errands is not something I enjoy. Damn you BAD WEATHER!
I hate to admit it but I miss the sun. I need the sun. I could care less if it burns my skin..fry me until I finally do turn chocolate-brown (that would be a first..ha-ha) Heck! I miss being able to move around without the worry of rain coming down on me.
Rain! Rain! Go away! I don't need you right now!

1 comment:

  1. Funny I should come across your story when we are in a drought on the west coast of Canada in July 2015 and have been praying for and believing for rain. I will take your over abundance of rain as a good omen! Love your page! You are a good writer and very creative! Keep writing! :)

    ReplyDelete