Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bits of today (01/15/11)

So my cousin, Sebastian and his friends will be arriving in a few hours from China. They'll be spending their school break here in the Philippines. I think it's cool that they chose Sebastian's Half-home. By half-home I'm pointing out that he's from France and that his half-French and half-Filipino. Now how cool is that..again? When you put us cousins in one room you somehow see a bunch of kids from the united nations. We have something different from each other. Take my sister for instance, she looks way Chinese.
Anyway, as I was saying my French cousin and his friend will be here for two weeks. We've filled-up their days with activities from out-of-town trips..to parties..to island hopping ^_^ It'll be fun-filled for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment